If you are interested in serving on a Board or Commission, please complete and return the appropriate application form within one week for you desire to be considered.
General Board and Commissions Application
Your compliance with the following special instructions in completing the application form is appreciated:
1. The information requested should be typed or printed clearly in the spaces provided on the application form. You may explain your answers to particular questions by use of attachments numbered according to the question asked.
2. Your home address should be the physical address where you are registered to vote.
3. The application form must be completed in full. You may augment the application form by attaching your resume.
4. The completed application form and all attachments should be stapled together and mailed to the address listed below:
Office of the Governor
Boards and Commissions
Attention: Sarah Olcott, Director
Post Office Box 94004
Baton Rouge, LA 70804
5. Thank you for your interest in serving the people of Louisiana as we continue to move our state forward. If you have any questions, you can reach the Office of the Governor, Boards and Commissions at 225.342.0919.